Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grateful

MTV World Stage was yesterday but no, I'm not gonna blog about it. All I want to say about it is, I really had an awesome time and Katy Perry is so beautiful! Yes I'm turning lesbian. KIDDING!


Okay I'll just get to the main point. Today I woke up feeling like a whole new person. For the first time in. I don't know how long, I looked at the mirror and didn't see a depressed girl. I actually felt happy and appreciated my life. I'm so grateful and thankful to God that I woke up feeling like that.

I'm VERY lucky to have awesome friends, I realised that recently but I should've realised that a long time ago.

I also want to say thank you to all you random readers that have been commenting on my posts with motivations but in CHINESE. I'm sorry, I can't read chinese so I had to use the google translator thingy. Pretty pathetic huh? But I'm all so grateful that you guys actually commented :)
It's inspiring to read your comments. THANK YOU! May God bless you all :')