Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Everybody Put Up Your Hands Say I Don't Wanna
Be In Love

In 2006, when Good Charlotte came down to Malaysia :')

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I was still in love with Billy Martin, haha yes, I liked a gothic guy.
Seems emo eh?
OH AND, I GOT TO HUG HIM TOO! HAHAHA! ❤

Good Charlotte... isn't so appealing anymore sadly.
Hey but that doesn't mean that I'm not a loyal fan!
Their new album Cardiology is coming out in March or April, it better be good!







There's a love that could fall down like rain
Let forgiveness wash away the pain

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Don't stop looking, you're one step closer
Don't stop searching, it's not over
Hold on

We break up, it's something that we do now
Everyone has got to do it sometime
It's okay, let it go
Get out there and find someone :)

No comments: