Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brief highlights of my holidays so far.

Edited ;
Ok, to make up for the boring post. Watch this!





Original post
So, I've learnt how to play Haru Haru - Big Bang :)
or at least part of it.

Went for dinner on sunday.
ate abalone with knife and.. chopstick -_- stupid waiter only gave us knives till my dad asked them to bring forks. My bro used a toothpick. HAHA!

Did a bit of my add maths homework? yet to finish it by Thursday.



And the rest of the stuff on my pending list.
Get the Fender GA43SCE Grand Auditorium A/E :D
Get the Canon EOS 500D Digital SLR camera with EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
STUDY!
Get Snow Leopard.
Start my kickboxing training.


that's about it for the BRIEF pending list.

I'm gonna most probably gonna ;
start training by next month.
get snow leopard when i go ou or WHEN THERE IS STOCK! >:(
gonna get the camera first before i go japan?
then....MAYBE THE GUITAR WHEN I'M IN JAPAN! HAHA.

that's about all. sorry for boring you. BYEEEEE

No comments: